To markup Resources in Physics
using the Dublin-Core-Standard
What's new ?
- Version 1.6.1
- Version 1.6
- Upload of existing metadata files to prefill several of the fields
- DOI handling
- Version 1.5
- Using PACS 2003 scheme
- The cgi-script checks essential parts of the form for correctness, and gives some error messages to the user.
- There are several new input options: size of the document-file, bibliographic data or citation
- New output format.
- Version 1.4
- Corrections in encoding of Metadata
- Version 1.31
- Copyright-Management included
- Relation to other documents included
- Separation of cgi-files in the cgi-bin subdirectory (for easy use under
- Version 1.3
- Allowing the user to classify with the MSC; handling of MSC full text
- Version 1.2
- Support for Lists of PACS-Numbers was implemented.
- Delivery of the PACS-Full-Text on the number.
- Correct handling of special caracters like ä -> ae.
- Completing the list of possible "Object-Types".
- Markup of versionnumber of mmm in output-file for later updates.
- Starting the "What's new"-list.
- Version 1.1
- Changing over to the Dublin-Core-Standard.
- Splitting the form into a 3-page-form.
- Version 1.0
- Non-DC-Version for internal tests
Please send questions, ideas for improvement, and corrections by email to